ABOUT THE AUTHOR : Undefeated Professional Boxer *Honorably Discharged U. S. Army Officer *Senior Pastor of 5 Southern Baptist Churches in Texas & World Evangelist * Radio Talk Show Host & TV Performer *Computer Industry Pioneer & Multi-millionaire *Political Leader & Candidate for U.S. Congress *College President & Professor
*Newspaper & Book Publisher *International Acclaimed Author
This book is not copyrighted and may be copied and used by anyone who loves Jesus Christ as their Lord & Savior
The purpose of this book is expressed in …
Matthew 10:32 Every one therefore who shall confess me before men, him will I also confess before my Father who is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father who is in heaven. Think not that I came to send peace on the earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
The Bible is the Word of God and describes what a Christian’s behavior should be towards others. Jesus (God in human flesh) gave Christians a clear introduction to how Christians should live and behave in Matthew, Chapters 5-7.
· Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
· Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted
· Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth
· Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled
· Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy
· Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God
· Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God
· Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven
· Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven